Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello from London!

Quick update from London:
We are having a lot of fun seeing the city. So far gone to see Stonehenge and Bath, and toured a lot of beautiful and interesting places in London. Favorite things is that I'm getting tons of opportunities to feed my inner Anne Boleyn Fan Girl (it's a real thing), and I really can't get over the fact that royalty is a real thing in this country. I know that sounds dumb, but you hear about real queens and junk and think "yeah, okay. I like that. Good for them, I'm sure." Then you see it all, like the palaces and ceremonies, and it is the real deal! A lot of times these tours of castles almost seem like a serious theme park or something.
 I'll post other (and better) updates when I have to ability to upload pictures along with it. Until then, I can say that the time change is so weird. I am going to bed when it's the middle of the afternoon in Texas. One day we had to wake up really early, and people from home were still out on the town from the previous night. I am real life living in the future.
PROOF: these pictures were taken around 9:30 AM- it was 3:30 AM back in Texas. WHAT?! Blows my mind.


That's all for now as my computer is about to die and my brother has stolen my charger. Family vacations, am I right?

1 comment: