Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Going Across the Pond Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I'll be on a plane on my way to London. I can't help right now but to hope that everyone is  more like Julie Andrews and less like the characters on Skins. Also, I am really hoping to not get haunted by anything. I hear that's common in England. I am also hoping I understand everything that people say to me. (No really. It's going to be confusing.)
I am also hoping this doesn't happen to me:
Photo via The Chalk White Arrow's blog in her recent trip to England.
I would be less like ^^that^^ and more like this:

So keep your fingers crossed for me. Hope for crumpets, corgis, and nannies that burst into songs; no people-loving-birds, ghosts, and weird English slang (or not a lot of it.)
I'm going to try to blog across the pond, but in case the internet is broken in the UK I'll be sure to share a lot when I'm back. Until then, be sure to follow me on Instagram for updates!

PS original Julie Andrews picture via here. Graphics by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment