Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Help Me Pick My Glasses!

I've said for years that I don't have depth perception. Recently, it's been scientifically proven. I went to the eye doctor, and they tested out the old lookin' balls. My vision is still 20/20, but my right eye is slow on perceiving depth. End of the story- I'm testing out some glasses to see if it helps me out. I picked out 5 frames, and ordered the Home Try On Kit from Warby Parker.
More after the jump!
Which ones are the best?! I'm leaning toward pair 1, which are named Percey.
PS- while I'm on the subject, let me talk about how cool Warby Parker is: They offer these at-home try on kits for free, where they send you 5 frames with fakes lenses to try on for 5 days. And for every pair you buy, they donate a pair to some one in need! Plus, they are little pros at social media and customer service. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat influenced by their awesome pinterest boards when choosing my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment