Monday, July 22, 2013

New Changes for the Blog in the Works

Lot's of good news on the blogging frontier. Here are some new changes to the blog you can look forward to:
New (or more like revised) Name 
A location under our own domain name
New Weekly Series
New Logo

As all these changes come underway, I thought I'd share the process of how I'm making all these new things here with you guys. I'd appreciate any input! First thing I put together was a mood board for the new blog logo/general feel of the blog. This will serve as a "home base" as I make and design the blog. This is sort of a first draft as I'm not completely sold on how this feels (more after the jump!)
I like how clean everything is in this, but it feels a liiiiiittle too stuffy and preppy. In the end, I'd like to have a blog that feels fun, quirky, and a little nostalgic while maintaining simplicity and approachability.
I'll be working on some more of these and possibly potential logos on the way. And of course I'll let you know when the new location is up and running!

ALSO, IT'S ABOUT A WEEK UNTIL I GO TO LONDON, SO I AM GLAD THE ROYAL BABY HAS BEEN BORN SO MAYBE WE CAN SCHEDULE A PLAY DATE?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment