Monday, July 15, 2013

AMERICA'S GOTTEN TO CRAZY SO I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!!

Guys.
I've had it.
Texas and America have gotten to be too much. It has gotten excessively embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch the news, so I am going to pack it up and move in with the corgis and Kate.


^^Don't worry. Wearing a strapless romper. But just in case, don't show this picture to the Texas Legislature as they might throw me out of the state as a result of not covering my woman shoulders. Also I apologize for all the overwhelming, bad photoshop. Had to go somewhere.^^


But really, really, truly, truly, my family and I are going to London at the beginning of August. I AM SO EXCITED. So, for all of you in England/been to England/love England, tell me all the great stuff that I cannot miss. Already planning to hit up all the castles while I talk in a bad accent and pretend to be a queen or a ghost, so no need to tell me that part.

London advice now please, go go go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment