Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cotton

 



It's raining, raining, raining, in Austin and everywhere in between. I drove back to Austin from Longview yesterday afternoon and there was not a single moment of sunshine. Now, I'm just procrastinating, watching Millionaire Matchmaker, and feeling homesick. Although I love Austin, I miss my parents and the comfort of just being at home. Above are some pictures my mama and I took this past week. They were for an online contest, but also significant for our family because the cotton is from our cotton farm in West Texas. We had a lot of fun taking them pretending like we were little professionals. Today should be a day of productivity, but the rain outside is not really helping... and neither is Bravo. 
Any spare willpower anyone has lying around would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment