Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Summertime means a lot of sunshine, shorts, relaxing, (and too bad for me, some summer school.) It can also mean a lot of free time. Not too sound like too much fun, but sometimes too much free time can make me antsy. I get used so to being a busy bee that when I'm not I feel like I am falling behind or missing out. In order to prevent me from turning into an antsy pants and to make the most out of the summer, I decided to make a list of summertimey activities that I can turn to when a case of the free-times gets to me. So here it is, my Summer Bucket List!

1. Take up yoga.
2. Make keepsake boxes.
3. Bake an apple pie.
4. Decorate my bulletin board (finally!)
5. Go to the Green Belt.
6. Read a great book.
7. Read some new plays.
8. Go on a trip.
9. Organize this blog some more.
10. Host a party.
11. Take a cooking class.
12. Go berry picking.
13. Get nails done.
14. Go bike riding.
15. See a play.
16. Bake a new kind of treat.
17. Make popsicles. 
18. Plan a fancy date.
19. Start a new blog series. 
20. Have a picnic.

A little bit of a to-do-ish kind of list, but I'm excited. I'll be sure to keep you guys up to date on my progress! Any other great ideas? I'd love to keep this a living list and add any other activities you guys recommend!

2 comments:

  1. THis is a great list! I am always saving other people's to do lists on my computer, before I sit down and create my own on, it's great inspiration ;). Last year, I tried making my own jam for the first time, which was glorious, I would also add making some music!!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanna!! Let me know if you make your own list! I'd love to see what you come up with!

      Delete