Monday, May 13, 2013

May Playlist


Here's what to play during May! It is basically summer, the weather is great, and I am having the time of my life in East Texas. But really. My expectations have been lowered to an almost nonexistent level and there are cookies and everyone is nice. Also there are no papers to write, which is probably the nicest part. Everyone, finish school and come sit in my backyard with my parents- it's the nicest place on Earth.
Here's the spotify hook-up... enjoooooy!


2 comments:

  1. Great playlist, I love Laura Marling and Coconut Records. Sounds so much like summer, I can't wait (it's still a little bit cold over here).
    Looking forward to listening to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Maybe just put it on and pretend it's warm outside.
      Laura Marling is the best- I'm so happy she has a few new songs out!

      Delete