Monday, May 27, 2013

Vuka Art Show

I had heard about Vuka, which is a multi-purpose space that offers the perfect environment for events, classes, or just about anything else, but I had never had an excuse to stop by to take a look. A few weeks ago, I was lucky to get my timing right and happen upon their monthly Art Party. The space is beautiful. It is a perfect combination of rustic and contemporary elements.

At the art party, Vuka displayed the works of several local artists in space. My favorite part, however, was the giant wooden fish that the guests could decorate and demonstrate their own artistic skills on throughout the night.

Here are some pictures from the event:






The fish and the fish decorating supplies!


How cool are their lights?!


Vuka has weekly yoga classes along with several other events each month. Be sure and check out their next Art Party in June if you're in Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment