Monday, May 20, 2013

The Weekend

You guys! What a weekend! First off, Friday I found out that I was one of sixteen accepted into the Texas Creative Sequence in the advertising program. I honestly lept for joy when I found out. It's a program that grooms advertising students to become art directors or copywriters. It's among the best, most competitive programs of its kind in the country. I cannot wait to begin!!

As soon as I found out that piece of wonderful news, I was off to a wonderful rehearsal dinner. This was the start of a whole weekend full of wedding festivities in honor of our friends Maggie and Travis. Both the wedding and the rehearsal dinner were too much fun and absolutely beautiful. They had tacos, mini pies, a photo booth, and nonstop dancing. Here are some pictures from the weekend!









For even more pictures- follow me on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment